Are you using social media to your advantage? More specifically, are you using Facebook as a work tool, or an excuse to just procastinate?
Even if you have already taken some social media courses and webinars to try to boost your business online, keep in mind that Facebook is constantly changing, so you must be on top of your game in order to adapt quickly and keep making the most of it as a professional tool.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to use professional pages and groups effectively and keep in mind the DOs and DON'Ts that will help you assure productivity, increase engagement, avoid procrastination, and prevent negative aspects related to online social interactions.
Here are our learning objectives during this session:
- How to use these three components to promote your business:
» a personal profile
» a professional page
» a professional group
- How to engage your audience through your professional page
- How to engage peers through your professional group
- How to make the most of audiovisual content
» Photo gallery
» Our Story
- How to create on-line and off-line events
- How to take advantage of Facebook paid advertisement
» Post boosting
» Sponsored campaigns