- Software, tools & computing
- Audio-visual translation and subtitling
You'll learn to transcribe and translate subtitles on YouTube videos. This includes synchronizing subtitles in order to generate an accurate, time-coded file in different formats currently used in the subtitling industry.
Have you ever turned down a subtitling project because the client didn't have a script in a document and you didn't know where to start when it comes to using pricey subtitling software? Well, there's a simpler way around such projects... Tap into the power of YouTube to learn how to work on both the audio transcription and the respective translation and provide top-quality subtitles to clients.
Freelancers who may not be familiar with transcription and subtitling, but want to learn more about audio transcription, synchronization, time-coding, and subtitling formats.
- Subtitling tricks
- Playback control
- Different subtitling formats
None! This webinar will introduce attendees to the basics of subtitling on YouTube.
- Uploading video files to YouTube
- Transcribing the original audio
- Translating subtitles into different languages
- Exporting the finished subtitle file into frequently used formats
- Offering subtitling services through YouTube