We'll discuss Audacity, a free program that you can use to record, edit, and export voice over projects in several formats used by the audio industry. Basic notions of voice recording and editing will be covered, as well as tips on quality hardware and how to create voice samples and quote on projects.
Note: Audacity is a cross-platform program that can be used in Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Introduction to voice recording skills
- Aspects of effective speaking
- Using proper hardware
- Translating for the voice over industry
- Audacity: a cross-platform free audio tool
- Tips on creating your own audio samples